HDL offer a wide range of compressed air systems for industrial applications.
Technology: HDL offer standard oil lubricated or for high purity applications, oil-free compressors are available
Flow: HDL offer individual compressors from 2→75kW, with flow rates of between 0.24 → 13.8m3/min at pressures of up to 13 bar. Multiple compressors can be included in a system to achieve higher flow rates, provide redundancy, or simply spread the load.
Variable speed: To reduce running costs, HDL compressor all come with the option of being variable speed
Buffer Storage: HDL offer UK made storage vessels which range in size from 100 to 2000L, multiple vessels are often used to provide some buffering to reduce the number of compressor start / stops.
Purification: HDL offer several purification options:
- Bulk water: HDL offer an autodrain on the vessels to remove bulk water from the system
- Moisture: -5C dewpoint (refrigeration based drying) and -40C dewpoint (desiccant based drying) are available
- Particulate filtration: HDL offer standard 1 micron to 0.01 ‘sterile’ filters
- Oil filtration: HDL offer a range of activated carbon filters to remove any residual oil
- Special filtration: We can offer a range of special filters to remove trace gases such as CO2 or CO
Redundancy: Depending on the application, HDL can offer a plant designed so that no single failure can prevent the plant operation. This includes such features as hot-swappable filters and regulators, and the ability of the compressors to either operate from a centralised control panel, or revert to a simple pressure switch control if the panel fails.